I have worked across a multitude of business categories including startup, established ad agencies & small businesses. I've commanded leagues of amazingly talented creatives, coders & marketers over the past decade and have built fully integrated teams ranging from 3 to 60+ employees (Xhibit/SkyMall).
Other than those listed in my work portfolio...I've also had the honor of working with the following Client's & campaigns:
Serta Counting Sheep, Mazda Zoom-Zoom, Nintendo 3DS Launch, Alternative Apparel Email Marketing
PIXAR's Wall-E & Eureka, Transformer's Dark of the Moon & GM, The Beach Boys & LifeLock
Business, Design Recognition & Appearances
Best Website & Marketing Firm
UPS Cardboard World
2009 20 in their 20s Award
D Business Magazine
In Chronological Order From the Beginning
- Serta Counting Sheep
- PNC Bank
- Greatwolf Lodge
- Many More
MRM / McCann
An Interpublic Group Agency. They had just been awarded the Agency of Record for all GM development. I was one of the first 3 developers that helped build out the production team.
- Built & managed the Online Advertising development team that would execute the $100MM development budget awarded by General Motors.
- Oversaw portions of GM & subsidiary website migrations onto the proprietary GMDS Publishing Platform.
A publicly traded technology company that built web & mobile applications to support its advertising & marketing efforts. Merged with SkyMall Holdings LLC in mid 2014
- Key Member of Xhibit Corp’s Initial Public Offering. Assisted in Merger / Acquisition of SkyMall Holdings LLC & Najafi Companies.
- Managed brand strategy, operations & digital production of Interactive Services Division. Developed UX strategy & prototypes for Xhibit’s Cloud Apps. Grew the global Interactive team from 3 to 65 employees within 2 years.
- Secured $5MM in development contracts from General Motors for Chevy websites, microsites & mini-game production. Lead & organized strategy sessions with GM digital brand leadership & ChromeData leadership.
- Consulted with GM and ChromeData leadership on the centralization and gamification of vehicle accessory sales.
- Managed all digital efforts for The Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Tour including: UX strategy, website redesign & development, private VIP event redemption portal & other tour-related microsites. Worked closely with Mike Love & Brian Wilson families for the duration of tour.
A niche-based website builder that rapidly deployed business websites with bundled extensions based on business archetype. After 18 months of release, the website builder won local business awards & was subsequently acquired in late 2016
- Created a multi-site web app architecture that automated website creation, content generation & encouraged B2B customer relationships.
- Designed a SaaS subscription model with small barrier to entry & progressive learning system that strategically released website controls. During the soft alpha release that offered free extended trials, users converted at a staggering 67% with an attrition rate of only 3% for the year.
- Deployed a dynamic integrated advertising campaign that nurtured prospects over 10 points of contact. The campaign pre-created websites loaded with the local business details & 53% of opted-in users subscribed with only a 1% attrition rate for the year.
- Created a hybrid content-spinning system that generated website content by niche. The system generated up to 3-trillion different text variations of a single article of content with only 8% containing grammatical errors.
A local creative boutique agency that needed help transitioning to the growing digital needs of their clients. I reworked various UX, creative & business processes to handle the large influx of work.
- Created the agency’s first creative design manual that standardized their onboarding, planning & production processes. Utilized several personal checklists in creating high-standards of visual design & communication.
- Created a custom website & server framework that allowed for rapid deployment of MVP’s. Boosted productivity, standardized code & significantly improved project delivery time & consistency.
- Designed & implemented an agile remote work culture that allowed production employees to “de-locate” & work anywhere in the world. Increased company-wide profit margins from 40% to 65%, sped up project delivery by over 35% & greatly improved team morale.
- Created internal management tools to track & improve operations; such as a non-invasive, automated & accurate employee time-tracking system with “real-time” client dashboard. These tools greatly improved client retention, satisfaction & granted significant advantages to new business endeavors.